KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Since spring 2020, we have partnered with the Washington Arena's and Convention Center's Coalition and other regional and public health partners to identify and implement processes and measures to keep our guests safe.
All of our protocols meet or exceed the recommendations and requirements set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Spokane Regional Health District. We are continuing to closely monitor CDC guidelines, public health advancements, and industry best practices to ensure our procedures and measures are current and effective.
Below you’ll find a list of Safety and Sanitization Guidelines that are currently in place at our facility.
Vaccination & Testing Requirements
Effective November 15, 2021 per state order, all guests 12 years of age and older must show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 OR proof of a negative FDA-approved molecular (e.g., PCR) or antigen COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event.
Acceptable Proof of Full Vaccination Against COVID-19:
Guests must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 by presenting the original, a copy, or a photo of one of the following:
- A CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Record Card;
- Documentation of vaccination from a health care provider or electronic health record;
- A state immunization information system record. For individuals vaccinated in Washington, this may include a Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination or QR code from MyIRMobile (https://myirmobile.com), a Washington Department of Health partner website for immunization records; or
- For an individual who was vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
Acceptable Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test Result:
Guests must present the original, a copy, or a photo of a document or other communication from the test provider or laboratory that shows:
- The first and last names of the individual tested;
- The type of test performed (must be molecular or antigen);
- The date the specimen was collected (must be within the 72 hours preceding the event); and
- A negative result.
- Event tickets must be purchased online at TicketsWest.com. Previously purchased hard tickets are still valid with no action required.
- The venue will employ mobile-only ticketing using self-scanning technology. Please ensure you have your digital ticket downloaded to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay app prior to arrival - DO NOT PRINT THE TICKETS. This will ensure a timely entrance.
- If you use an Android device, verify NFC (near-field communication) is enabled on your phone. NFC is automatically on for Apple devices.
- Once at the venue:
- Open Google Pay or Apple Wallet and select your ticket.
- At the scanner, hold your phone close to the NFC Symbol .
- If you purchased multiple tickets, swipe left or right to view each ticket and repeat the process - be sure to have members of your party proceed through the turnstile after scanning each ticket.
- Purchases are now cashless and will be processed using a contactless point of sale system. Mobile ordering will available for Bone Street, so look for QR codes along the concourse. Plexi-glass guards have been installed at all counters and individual containers will be used for the safety of our guests and employees.
- Effective August 23, 2021, face coverings are required for all guests and employees regardless of vaccination status per state order.
- Children younger than 5 years old are exempt, but it is strongly recommended that children ages 2-4 wear a face covering.
Clear Bags Only
- Guests may carry one clear plastic or vinyl bag no larger than 14” x 14” x 6”. One gallon clear plastic zip-top bags or small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" are also permitted.
- Backpacks and purses larger than 4.5" x 6.5" are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items or single compartment diaper bags (child must be present).
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Enhanced facility cleaning programs are in place including operation of HVAC systems to improve ventilation and increased sanitization of high touch areas. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added throughout the building as well as signage with health and hygiene reminders.
- We have achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities. Under the guidance of GBAC, A Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, the Spokane Arena has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention.
Our immediate priority is always the health and safety of our clients, staff, guests, and spectators. Please continue to check this page for the latest information before attending an event or visit safeandsoundspokane.com. Thank you!