WSU Health Sciences Spokane Commencement
Friday, May 8 at 2:00pm.
Commencement Day: Friday, May 8, 2020
Doors will open at 1:00 P.M. All guests will be subject to Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena Security Procedures. Please review these procedures prior to arriving at the venue.
Please note: The ceremony will start promptly at 2:00 P.M. Guests not seated at that time will need to wait until after the graduate processional before being seated.
- Parking is free on campus all day on May 8.
- Parking at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena will cost approximately $7.
- There will be a loading/unloading area in front of the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena Main Entrance doors.
- The ceremony will be sign-interpreted.
- No balloons are allowed inside the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena.
- Disabled seating and Assisted Listening Devices will be available through the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena Accessibility Services.
- If you or your guests need other accommodations, please contact Jason Trosine at [email protected]